Perfectly cooked bacon every. single. time.
- 1/2 package high-quality bacon (6 pieces)*
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lay strips of bacon on an ungreased baking sheet.*
- Place bacon in oven (on top rack).
- Set timer accordingly (10-23 minutes depending on oven and desired crispiness).*
- Pull bacon from oven. Using tongs, place each slice of bacon on a plate and let cool 2-5 minutes.
- Once pan is cool enough to handle, pour excess grease from bacon in a glass jar and place in refrigerator.*
*If you’re not sure what sort of bacon is considered “high-quality,” read section above, or click here to check out a list of specific brands that fit the bill.
*Not sure how long to cook your bacon? Well that all depends on how you like it. Consult the photo above and refer to the table to determine appropriate cook time.
*Refrigerating the grease is not necessary (however it will prolong shelf-life). The glass jar on the other hand, is a must! I once pulled the dummy move of pouring grease into a plastic container. The grease immediately ate a hole through the plastic. Woopsie!
- Serving Size: 2 Slices
- Calories: 75
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: In oven, recipes, baked, how to make, perfect, crispy, keto, carnivore, family breakfast