Super chewy, flourless, and dairy-free. Seriously satisfying.
- Preaheat oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the monkfruit, coconut nectar and egg to a medium bowl. Whisk vigorously for 3 minutes.
- Mix in vanilla extract, followed by peanut butter. Stir until stiff dough forms.
- Roll into small dough rounds and place on parchment paper.
- Press down with fork and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Store in airtight container for 3-4 days.
Peanut butter brands vary considerably. As long as you’re using a natural (unsweetened) brand you should be fine. I really like Whole Foods 365 Unsweetened, Salted brand.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Keto
- Serving Size: 2 Cookies
- Calories: 142
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: Keto, Low-carb, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Easy, Best, Chewy, Flourless