Honestly, I’ve never been a big potato person. However, I understand the appeal— sometimes I just gotta have a basket of fries with my burger, or a loaded baked with my steak. For such occasions, it’s great to have a keto-approved substitution up your sleeve.
Loaded Keto Cauliflower
Yield: 4 cups // Serving Size: 1 cup // Prep time: 15 min // Cook time: 25 min
- 1 head organic cauliflower
- 4 strips quality-sourced bacon
- 4 Tbsp (unsalted) grass-fed butter, melted
- 1/4 cup organic sour cream
- 1/2 cup raw cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp chives (finely chopped)
- Dash Himalayan sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop cauliflower into florets and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss cauliflower in melted butter and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Place marinated cauliflower in oven and bake until golden brown and crispy (20-30 minutes).
- While cauliflower is roasting, fry up the bacon. Pat dry, chop and set aside.
- Once browned, pull cauliflower from oven and sprinkle with shredded cheddar. Bake another 3-5 minutes (until fully melted).
- Sprinkle with chopped bacon and chives.
- Enjoy hot with a dollop of sour cream.
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!