- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 10 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 Tbsp keto-friendly sweetener (I’ve selected Swerve granular)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- Grass-fed butter (for greasing) or muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a muffin tin with 10 fitted liners (or grease with butter).
- In a large mixing bowl, add dry ingredients (almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt). Whisk until well combined.
- Add heavy cream and beaten eggs to the bowl. Stir together until wet and evenly combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries until well-distributed in the batter.
- Divide the batter among 10 muffin liners, filling each nearly to the top.
- Bake at 350°F until the tops are golden, about 20 minutes.
- Enjoy hot with a dab of butter.
- Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- Calories: 152
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: keto, recipes, breakfast, sweets, diet, muffins, make ahead, ideas, bake