These low-carb, Fathead Bagels are unbelievable! They’re nice and crispy on the outside, warm and chewy on the inside.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Melt mozzarella on the stovetop or in a microwave (about 60 seconds).
- In a separate bowl, add almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Add flour mixture to melted cheese and mix together until fully combined (you may need to use your hands).
- Add egg to dough mixture and knead until fully incorporated (the dough should be one solid color).
- Sprinkle countertop with almond flour and knead the dough until smooth (continue kneading and adding flour if dough is still sticky).
- Cut into four equal parts. Roll (or stretch) into snake shape.
- Wrap into O-shape and pinch ends together. Smooth out edges and place formed dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes (depending on desired level of crispiness).
- Let rest 3 minutes before slicing.
- Add toppings and enjoy!
*If topping with cinnamon sugar rather than EBTB seasoning, use 1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
*Option to swap EBTB seasoning with cinnamon sugar, just be sure to use a keto-friendly sweetener such as Swerve granular.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Keto
- Serving Size: 1 Bagel
- Calories: 183
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: Fathead, Everything, How to Make, Low-Carb, Gluten-free, Easy, Keto