Winner winner chicken dinner!
Vanilla Cream Icing*
- 4 ounces organic cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Powdered Monk Fruit*
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Vanilla Cream Icing
- Place the butter and cream cheese in a pan or microwave and warm until softened (about 60 seconds in the microwave).
- Once softened, whisk together until light and fluffy (about 30 seconds).
- Add the monk fruit and vanilla. Stir together until well-combined and set aside.
- Plug in your waffle maker and allow to warm (60 seconds for the Dash).
- In a small bowl beat eggs until well combined (about 30 seconds).
- Add cheese, almond flour, and cinnamon to egg mixture and stir together.
- GREASE THE GRIDDLE!
- Pour half the mixture into waffle maker and close the lid. Allow chaffle to cook for 4 minutes before lifting the lid.
- Gently lift the chaffle off the griddle with a spatula and set aside.
- Re-grease the griddle and pour the remaining batter in the waffle maker. Close the lid and allow it to cook another 4 minutes.
- While you’re waiting, spread icing on the first chaffle.
- Place second chaffle directly on top and spread additional icing.
- Garnish with cinnamon and Lakanto Maple Syrup (optional).
*Nutritional facts calculated for 2 Tablespoons icing (2 Tbsp icing = 3 grams of carbs, 3 grams of sugar, and 21 grams of fat).
*Option to use alternative keto-friendly sweetener, such as Swerve (but must be powdered).
*I’d recommend using low-moisture, part-skim mozzarella (it’s easier to work with).
*If you don’t grease the waffle maker your chaffle will come out a hot mess!
- Serving Size: 2 Chaffles
- Calories: 603
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 50g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 30g
Keywords: keto, low-carb, ketogenic diet, chaffle, keto breakfast