Give your immune system a serious boost with homemade fire cider!
- 1 (32oz) bottle of Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar*
- 2 oranges, peeled and quartered
- 2 lemons, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 white onion, peeled
- 1 inch chunk of ginger, peeled
- 1 inch chunk of fresh horseradish, peeled*
- 1/2 inch chunk of fresh turmeric, peeled
- 1 habanero pepper (with seeds)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 Tbsp fresh cracked pepper
- Prep the produce by peeling the skin and cutting it appropriately (to fit in your juicer).
- Juice the produce.*
- Shake bottle of apple cider vinegar.*
- Stir entire 32oz bottle into juice mix.
- Add fresh cracked pepper.
- Refrigerate and enjoy!*
I’d recommend using Bragg’s, but as long as your reaching for a product that’s raw, organic, and unpasteurized— you’re good to go.
Prepped horseradish (in a jar) will alter the flavor and consistency of your product.
I’d recommend inititially juicing the ginger, horseradish, turmeric and garlic. After running your roots through the juicer, add the onion, oranges, and lemon. This will ensure all of the products are properly broken down.
Shaking the bottle first ensures all of the “must” makes it’s way into your fire cider.
This recipe makes a shit ton of fire cider. But don’t worry, this stuff stays fresh for months (maybe even years).
Shake product before consuming.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: Keto
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp
- Calories: 5
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: Benefits, For Weight Loss, Drink, Shots, For Colds, How to Make, Remedies, DIY, Sore Throat