Chuck-full of nutrients and heart-healthy fats!
- Chop all five ounces of beef until well combined (quite near the point of mush).
- Place chopped beef in a bowl. Mix in shallot and scallion.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg yolk until smooth. Slowly whisk in truffle oil (1/2 tsp at a time).
- Pour egg mixture over beef. Stir until well combined.
- Add salt as desired.
- Place combined beef into a round cookie cutter.*
- Lift cookie cutter and garnish with a drizzle of truffle oil and a fresh quail egg.
A5 Wagyu is certainly not necessary. Any high-quality cut of beef will do. However, I’ve chosen to use Japanese Wagyu beef because it’s mad-cow inspected, exceptionally delicious and highly nutritious. If you have trouble finding Wagyu locally, I’d recommend ordering online through CrowdCow.com.
Option to omit shallot in compliance with Carnivore.
Option to omit scallion in compliance with Carnivore.
The cookie cutter is not necessary. Alternatively, you can create the same form with your hands.
- Serving Size: 5oz
- Calories: 553
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 49g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 30g
Keywords: Keto, Healthy Fats, Truffle, Low Carb, Carnivore, Gourmet