I knew this recipe was worthy when I caught my (non-keto) husband mowing down on these in lieu of his beloved chocolate chip cookies. Fresh out the oven, these little keto brownie bombs taste like buttery bites of heaven.
Keto Brownie Bites
Yield: 25 bites / Serving size: 1 bite
Total Carbs: 7g (<1g net)
- 12 Tbsp grass-fed butter
- 2oz dark chocolate (85% cacao or higher)
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup raw cacao
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 whole organic eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper (covering the bottom and sides) OR mini cupcake tin with 25 liners.
- In microwave safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate. Mix together.
- In separate bowl, fold dry ingredients together: erythritol, almond flour, cacao and baking powder.
- In separate bowl, beat eggs. Slowly stir in chocolate / butter mixture until well combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients until batter reaches a thick consistency.
- Pour batter into muffin tin or baking pan and bake 15-20 minutes.(until toothpick comes out clean)
- Hide from husband. 😉
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!