This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This outrageous recipe was passed along from a client of mine. I’m not sure whether to thank her or curse her for killing my daily carb count. 😉 #totallyworthit
Keto Blueberry Muffins
Yield: 10 muffins / Serving Size: 1 muffin / Prep time: 15 min / Cook time: 20 min
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 10 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 Tbsp keto-friendly sweetener (I’ve selected Swerve granular)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- Grass-fed butter (for greasing) or muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a muffin tin with 10 fitted liners (or grease with butter).
- In a large mixing bowl, add dry ingredients (almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, salt). Whisk until well combined.
- Add heavy cream and beaten eggs to the bowl. Stir together until wet and evenly combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries until well-distributed in the batter.
- Divide the batter among 10 muffin liners, filling each nearly to the top.
- Bake at 350°F until the tops are golden, about 20 minutes.
- Enjoy hot with a dab of butter.
Brand New to Keto?
If you’re brand new to keto and not sure where to begin I encourage you to check out my FREE Keto Kickstart Masterclass!
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!