Three reasons why you should give this recipe a go— it’s delightfully decadent, extremely satisfying, and undoubtably the easiest!
Coconut Keto Chia Pudding
Yield: 2 cups // Serving Size: 1/4 cup // Prep time: 5 min // Cool time: 30 min
- 1 can (13.5oz) full-fat coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp Swerve confectioners sweetener
- Choice berries (optional)
- Slivered almonds (optional)
- Pour coconut milk, chia seeds and vanilla into a mason jar and shake vigorously for 60 seconds.
- Whisk in Swerve, and shake for another 60 seconds.
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Option to top with berries or slivered almonds.
Store in refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!