I suppose you could call this a salad, but that sounds so much less exciting that Pork Sausage with Lemon Chipotle Aioli ;). This is one of my favorite meals to prepare in a time crunch. Honestly, this takes about 15 minutes to prepare and holds me down all damn day!
Pork Sausage with Lemon Chipotle Aioli
Yield: 1 Monster Salad // Prep time: 5 min // Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 Tbsp choice lard
- 1 8oz pork banger sausage
- 2 heaping handfuls arugula
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 Tbsp coconut mayo
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Dash smoked chipotle spice
- Fresh ground pepper
- Himalayan sea salt
Lemon Chipotle Aioli
Yield: 2 Tbsp
- Whisk the coconut mayo, lemon juice and chipotle seasoning until smooth and creamy. Add salt and pepper to taste.
If you choose to make a larger quantity, the leftover dressing can be transferred to a glass jar and stored for 3-5 days.
- Pan fry the sausage in lard until golden crisp. Cool, slice and set aside.
- Place arugula in large bowl.
- Top with tomatoes, avocado, and sausage.
- Drizzle aioli over top and feast!
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!