This is one of my top go-to recipes! Why? Because honestly, it takes less than 5 minutes to prepare, and for days that I’m short on time (which is most days) this recipe can be whipped up without hesitation.
Cottage Cheese with Balsamic Glaze
Yield: 1 giant bowl // Prep time: 5 min
- 2 handfuls arugula
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 leaves fresh basil
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup Organic Valley 4% Cottage Cheese
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar or glaze of choice
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Himalayan sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Lay down a bed of arugula.
- Place avocado, tomatoes, basil and cottage cheese in bowl.
- Drizzle with glaze and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!