Anyone else remember no-bake cookies? I’m pretty sure I first made these in Home Ec— back when Home Ec was a thing. So I’ve discovered a way to recreate these wonders in keto form— well actually, Carolyn Ketchum discovered them, and I’m happy to share my rendition with you. These are a little high in carbs, so just be conscious of eating the entire pan in one sitting. 🤤
Keto No-Bake Cookies
Yield: 12 Cookies // Serving size: 1 cookie // Prep time: 40 min
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter (unsweetened and unsalted) or other nut butter of choice
- 2 ounces Lily’s Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Swerve confectioners sweetener
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or other nuts
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, combine the peanut butter, chocolate and coconut oil. Stir until melted and smooth. Remove pan from heat.
- Whisk in sweetener, cocoa powder and vanilla extract until smooth. Add the coconut flakes and chopped walnuts and stir until well combined.
- Drop the mixture by large rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet and refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve; they’ll easily keep up to a week.
Just as good as I remembered! Thanks Carolyn. 😘
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!