You seriously can’t beat a healthy, home-cooked breakfast made in 10 minutes or less.
Farm Frittata with Kimchi
Yield: 1 Frittata // Prep time: 5 min // Cook time: 5 min
- 2 pasture-raised, organic eggs
- 2 Tbsp sweet onion, chopped
- 2 spears asparagus, chopped
- 1/2 cup kimchi
- Himalayan sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil or choice animal fat
- Fresh chives for garnish (optional)
- Sour cream for garnish (optional)
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream (to thicken egg batter, optional)
- Place cast iron on low-med heat and drop in butter.
- Toss in onion and asparagus. Sauté until golden brown.
- Beat eggs. Pour over sauté.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low-med heat for 5-10 minutes (until egg is desired consistency).
- Garnish with chives and sour cream.
- Serve with kimchi.
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!