These little gems were inspired by Carolyn Ketchum. I’ve tweaked them slightly by adding Himalayan sea salt in order to satisfy both sweet and salty cravings simultaneously. You’re welcome! 😉
Chocolate Macadamia Fat Bombs
Yield: 10 bombs // Serving size: 1 bomb // Prep time: 25 min // Cook time: 5 min
- 3/4 cup roasted, unsalted macadamia nuts
- 2 tsp macadamia nut or MCT oil
- 1 ounce Lily’s Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Swerve confectioners sweetener
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- Set aside 10 macadamia nut halves for garnish.
- Grind the remaining nuts in a food processor or blender until they resemble coarse crumbs. Add the MCT oil and continue to process until the mixture becomes a smooth butter.
- In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, combine the macadamia nut butter, chocolate and coconut oil. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Whisk in the sweetener, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and salt. Divide the mixture evenly within silicone tray, filling each about one-third of the way full. Gently press a macadamia nut half into the top of each cup and place tray in freezer until bombs are firm (about 10 minutes).
Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks— though it’s doubtful they’ll make it that long. ☺️
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!