This recipe is an absolute MUST for all you potato addicts out there! At 7 grams of carbs per serving, these faux mashed potatoes will blow your mind without blowing your belt buckle.
Yield: 3 cups // Serving Size: 1 cup // Cook time: 30 min
- 1 head organic cauliflower
- 1/2 stick grass-fed butter
- 1/4 cup grass-fed heavy cream
- Drizzle olive oil
- Himalayan sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Fresh dill (garnish)
- Fresh Italian parsley (garnish)
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place in steamer basket.
- Cover pan and steam for 20-30 minutes (until cauliflower is soft).
- Place cooked cauliflower in food processor with butter and cream. Blend on high until nice and smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with herbs.
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!