Move over Martha Stewart! Not only is this recipe to-die-for, it also happens to be trans fat-free and fully keto-approved. Score!
Buffalo Chicken Salad
Yield: 1 Monster Salad // Prep time: 15 min // Cook time: 30 min
- 1 6oz chicken breast
- 2 strips nitrate-free bacon
- 2 huge handfuls kale
- 1/2 cup coconut mayo
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tbsp Noble Made Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- Dash onion powder
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Himalayan sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing
Yield: 1 cup // Serving size: 2 Tbsp
- Whisk together the mayo, lemon juice, and heavy cream.
- Add blue cheese and fresh cracked pepper. Stir well.
- Add salt if so desire.
Leftover dressing can be transferred to a glass jar and stored for 3-5 days.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in pan and dress with avocado oil, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. Set aside to rest.
- Once fully rested, chop into pieces and toss with buffalo sauce.
I like to make a few pounds of chicken at a time. Once the chicken has rested, I’ll chop it into pieces and store in a glass tight container for 5-6 days. It makes great grab-n-go food.
- Cook bacon. Cool, chop and set aside.
- Wash and massage kale. Piece off and place in large bowl. Add bacon and chicken.
- Dress with homemade blue cheese dressing.
This salad is HEAVY DUTY! It’s been known to hold me down all day long. Give me your thoughts in the comments below. 😘
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!