Alright guys, there’s nothing fancy or elaborate about this recipe. Lately, I’ve had a lot of requests for simple, straightforward recipes— so here you go— it doesn’t get much easier than this. Beyond its simplicity, this recipe is super speedy, which makes it a great option when you’re short on time. You can always skip the boats when packing them to-go.
Tuna Salad Celery Boats
Yield: 6 Boats // Serving size: All six // Prep time: 10 min
- 1 5oz can chunk white albacore tuna (in water)
- 2 Tbsp avocado or coconut mayo*
- 3 stalks celery, rinsed and trimmed
- 1 Tbsp chopped red onion
- Himalayan sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp grated lemon zest (optional)
- Chervil leaves to garnish (optional)
- Drain tuna and toss in bowl.
- Chop one celery stalk in half and dice. Add to bowl.
- Add onion and mayo and mix together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish as desired and serve with celery sticks.
*I prefer coconut mayo because the taste closely mimics Hellmann’s. Also there’s always the option to add more mayo if you like it saucy.
Enjoy my friends!
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!