Who else is obsessed with these mini cast iron pans?! They’re perfect for pancakes, personalized pizzas, and my latest love, fathead frittatas. This recipe comes courtesy of Mark Sisson’s latest masterpiece, The Keto Reset Diet.
Yield: 1 Frittata // Prep time: 5 min // Cook time: 5 min
- 1 handful kale (any variety)
- 1 Tbsp grass-fed butter
- 4 ounces ground pork
- 4 fresh sage leaves, minced
- 1/4 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- Dash nutmeg
- Dash red pepper flakes
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp grass-fed heavy cream
- Place cast iron on low-med heat and drop in butter.
- Toss in onion and herbs. Sauté until lightly browned.
- Add pork, nutmeg and red pepper flakes to pan. Continue to cook until pork is nearly cooked through.
- Add kale and garlic to sauté, and cook until kale is lightly wilted.
- Beat eggs with heavy cream and pour over sauté.
- Add cheese, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low-med heat for 5-10 minutes (until egg is desired consistency)
How fabulous are these, right?!
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!