Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
Yield: 24 pieces // Serving size: 1 piece // Prep time: 20 minutes (+1 hour to cool)
Honestly, I didn’t think keto could get better than Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs, but surprise surprise— it absolutely does!
At 3g of carbs, these Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites will BLOW your mind!
- 8oz Organic Valley cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Organic Valley heavy whipping cream
- 2.5oz dark chocolate bar (100% cacao)
- 2 TBL organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unadulterated peanut butter
- 3 TBL Erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a double broiler or microwavable bowl (two minutes in microwave), melt chocolate and coconut oil over low heat until smooth.
- Once melted, pour 2 teaspoons of chocolate mixture into each silicon cup* or tray (24 bites total).
- Place tray or cups in freezer while you prepare the filling.
- In a saucepan (or microwavable bowl) melt remaining ingredients: cream cheese, peanut butter, heavy whipping cream, Erythritol, and vanilla over low heat until smooth. Helps to whisk at the end in order to smooth out any lumps.
- Pull tray out of freezer and spoon cream cheese filling into each cup.
- Freeze in covered container until bites easily peel away from silicone (about 1 hour).
* You can use mini baking tins if you prefer, though I find silicone to be the easiest to work with.
If you choose to make an entire cheesecake rather than bites, it can easily be done. I’d recommend using a spring form and freezing the cake for at least 2 hours (for easy slicing). Keep in mind, bigger pieces mean bigger macros. I’ve calculated the following macros under the assumption that you’ve cut your cheesecake into 8 standard slices.
Yield: 8 slices // Serving size: 1 slice // Prep time: 20 minutes (+2 hours to cool)
Fat: 30g // Carbs: 10g // Protein: 5g // Sugar: <2g
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!