Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
Yield: 24 pieces // Serving size: 1 piece // Prep time: 20 minutes (+1 hour to cool)
Honestly, I didn’t think keto could get better than Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs, but surprise surprise— it absolutely does!
At 3g of carbs, these Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites will BLOW your mind!
- 8oz Organic Valley cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Organic Valley heavy whipping cream
- 2.5oz dark chocolate bar (100% cacao)
- 2 TBL organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unadulterated peanut butter
- 3 TBL Erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a double broiler or microwavable bowl (two minutes in microwave), melt chocolate and coconut oil over low heat until smooth.
- Once melted, pour 2 teaspoons of chocolate mixture into each silicon cup* or tray (24 bites total).
- Place tray or cups in freezer while you prepare the filling.
- In a saucepan (or microwavable bowl) melt remaining ingredients: cream cheese, peanut butter, heavy whipping cream, Erythritol, and vanilla over low heat until smooth. Helps to whisk at the end in order to smooth out any lumps.
- Pull tray out of freezer and spoon cream cheese filling into each cup.
- Freeze in covered container until bites easily peel away from silicone (about 1 hour).
* You can use mini baking tins if you prefer, though I find silicone to be the easiest to work with.
If you choose to make an entire cheesecake rather than bites, it can easily be done. I’d recommend using a spring form and freezing the cake for at least 2 hours (for easy slicing). Keep in mind, bigger pieces mean bigger macros. I’ve calculated the following macros under the assumption that you’ve cut your cheesecake into 8 standard slices.
Yield: 8 slices // Serving size: 1 slice // Prep time: 20 minutes (+2 hours to cool)
Fat: 30g // Carbs: 10g // Protein: 5g // Sugar: <2g