Who says you can’t have chocolate on the ketogenic diet?
Keto Chocolate Avocado Mousse
Yield: 1 cup // Serving size: 1/4 cup
- 1 small Hass avocado
- 2 TBL unadulterated peanut butter
- 2 TBL heavy whipping cream
- 1 TBL raw cacao powder
- 3 tsp monk fruit
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 tsp maca powder (optional energy)
- Place all ingredients in Vitamix (or other high-powered blender).
- Blend on low until smooth and creamy.
- Place in fridge or freezer to cool before consuming (I prefer to freeze it).
The portion size is rather small— but don’t worry— this stuff is seriously rich, so a little goes a long way!
Whether you’re well-versed or brand spankin’ new to keto life and looking for some help, you should check out Katie’s coaching program. Coach Katie lives keto all day, errryday. She keeps up to date on the latest science, so you don’t have to. But more importantly, she addresses your specific goals to help you achieve ultimate success on your keto journey. And it’s always better to have someone in your corner, guiding you along. So if you’re ready for total life transformation and ultimate keto success, schedule your FREE initial keto consultation today!