Veggies don’t need to taste awful, and they certainly shouldn’t be complicated. The following is the simplest sauté to accompany a lovely chicken or fish dish.
- 2 large handfuls washed, fresh spinach
- 1 TBL ghee or grass-fed butter
- Pinch Himalayan sea salt
- 1 TBL white vinegar (for washing)
- 1/2 lemon (optional for seasoning)
- Wash spinach in vinegar bath (unless you’ve purchased pre-washed).
- Place ghee or butter in pan and bring to med-high heat.
- Toss in spinach and give it a little stir. Cook until leaves are soft (3-5 minutes)
- Season lightly with sea salt.