Having an itch that can only be scratched by sugar? With 11g of sugar per bar these delicious brownies are sure to slay your sugar dragon without un-doing your entire workout.
1 (15oz) can organic black beans
3 TBL raw cacao powder
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
1/4 cup Amish maple syrup
2 whole cage-free eggs
4 pitted medjool dates
2 TBL coconut sugar
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp maca
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a Vitamix (or high-speed blender) blend: coconut oil, syrup, dates, eggs and beans until smooth.
3. Add cacao and maca, blend another 10-20 seconds.
4. Pour mix into bowl and stir in additional ingredients.
5. Pour into an 8×8 greased pan.
6. Cook 15-20 min.