Having an itch that can only be scratched by sugar? With 11g of sugar per bar these delicious brownies fall within the allotted sugar count for Breaking up with Sugar.
- 1 (15oz) can organic black beans
- 3 TBL raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 2 whole, range-free eggs
- 4 pitted medjool dates
- 2 TBL coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. maca powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a Vitamix (or high-speed blender) blend: coconut oil, syrup, dates, eggs and beans until smooth.
- Add cacao and maca, blend another 10-20 seconds.
- Pour mix into bowl and stir in additional ingredients.
- Pour into an 8×8 greased pan.
- Cook 15-20 min.