- Relieves hangovers
- Reduces insomnia
- Prevents bad breath
- Whitens teeth
- Strengthens teeth, gums + jaw
- Supports kidney function
- General detoxification
- Begin on an empty stomach.
- Use unrefined, organic, virgin coconut oil.
- Use the right amount for you (no more than a tablespoon).
- Swish around for 5-20 minutes (don’t gargle).
- Multi-task (I generally shower or apply makeup while oil pulling).
- As you swish the oil becomes toxic. Be sure to spit it into a trash can rather than the sink.
- Brush teeth as normal after spitting out the oil.
- Try it again tomorrow. Oil pulling for the first time can be rather unpleasant. I encourage you to give it another go- it’s strangely addictive.