This raw, vegan, peanut butter chocolate mousse is a great way to calm a ferocious sweet tooth. And at 11g of sugar it just so happens to fall within our allotted daily allowance (that is if you’re committed to Breaking up with Sugar).
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 TBL unadulterated peanut butter (meaning no Skippy or other brand containing additional bullshit)
- 1 TBL raw cacao
- 1/2 TBL organic maple syrup (this can be left out if you’re beasting it)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. maca (optional, for energy)
- Blend ingredients together. A Vitamix set to low works exceptionally well. A Ninja or Magic Bullet will work as well, they just take a bit longer to reach smooth consistency.
- Enjoy my friends! And best of luck in breaking up with sugar! 😉